8 Great Tips!
Okay so you have a good camera, a couple lenses and even some lighting and you’re wondering what it would take to go commercial and make some money. Well quite frankly there is one word, confidence, at least that’s according to the Slanted Lens on YouTube and we couldn’t agree more.
They have come up with eight ways to build that confidence and propel yourself towards a career photography. Here are those eight tips along with one bonus tip. Also make sure you watch the video to pick up all the subtleties contained in it but don’t get caught up in the training session because it looks like it happened about a year ago.
- Make sure that you have confidence in your camera and how to use it.
- Take as many pictures as you can especially in the niche that you intend to work in.
- Create a portfolio online of your best photos.
- If any photography work comes your way do not turn it down.
- Always want to move up to the next highest level of photography.
- Spend at least half of your day marketing and looking for new clients.
- Keep your clients with you if you think they can grow with you. This means that they will be able to provide you with more work and possibly at a higher fee.
- Find a mentor and actually listen to what they have to say since they have the greater knowledge.
- And here’s your bonus tip. Start doing at least something today, don’t put it off or you may never get started.
So there you have it some great tips on going commercial in your photography, now watch the video and pick up some more information.